Key Steps When Considering Redding Christian School
Get an Education Consultation
- You know your child's needs best, so asking questions is important. RCS Administrators schedule appointments with parents and students in order to make sure you have all the answers you need to make your decision.
- Learning about a school may take more than one visit. We know this is one of the most important decisions you will make concerning your child's future, so we want you to take all the time you need.
Schedule a Student Shadow Day
- Particularly important for older students, the Student Shadow Day allows your child to meet their peers and to experience a regular school day. Our students are welcoming and friendly. Just to warn you though, most of the students who shadow love it and can't wait to start!
- There are plenty of events throughout the year that you can attend with your student to get a feel for the culture here at RCS. Come to a sports event or a fine arts performance and meet our families.
Keep Price in Perspective
- While many schools don't charge tuition, the price that your student pays in terms of values and damaged self esteem may be too high. Though Redding Christian School charges tuition, the quality education, outstanding staff and students along with the opportunity to flourish is priceless.
- We intentionally do not post our tuition rates online because we don't want you to make a decision this important based on price alone. Need based financial aid is available. When you come in for your Education Consult the principal will cover all of that information with you.
Ask People Who Know
- We think RCS is a great school. But don't take our word for it. Ask to talk with some parents who have students the same age as your children.
- When you meet with the principal for your Education Consultation, you will get a tour of the campus. This is a great time to meet some students and ask them what they think of RCS.