Redding Christian School is an independent, nondenominational Christian school serving all of Shasta County. Its families, qualified staff and faculty, and governing board represent Bible believing churches throughout the Redding area. Our school is a member of and fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Redding Christian School offers the highest quality education for the total child-intellectual, spiritual, social and physical. Our goal is to provide a positive, nurturing atmosphere where each student will discover his or her area of giftedness.
The mission of Redding Christian School is to provide a Christ-centered education which challenges students to develop a life-long love of learning, to grow in their faith, and to respond to God’s call of service to their families, their communities, and the world.
Redding Christian School Campus: Video courtesy of Josh Barker Realty
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe the Bible is the only inspired Word of God. (I Thessalonians 2:13; II Timothy 3:16)
- We believe in one God, eternally existent in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit — The doctrine of the Holy Trinity. (John 8:58; John 10:30; Acts 5:3, 4)
- We believe that Jesus Christ, God’s only son, came as God in the flesh to provide forgiveness of sin through His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, and His ascension to the right hand of the Father. (I John 5:20; Col. 1:13-14; I Peter 1:18-21; Acts 7:56)
- We believe each believer’s salvation is accomplished by faith in Christ’s redemptive work on the cross, and that even faith is God-given. (Ephesians 2:2-9; Romans 3:22-25)
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. (John 14:26)
- We believe that believers have eternal life with Christ, and unbelievers are lost and doomed to everlasting punishment. (John 3:16, II Thessalonians 1:8-9; Revelations 20:15)
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ. (Eph. 4:2-6)